BLACK BEAN CHICKEN SOUPThis crock-pot soup is great for those cold winter days when you just don't want to cook. Filled with delicious ingredients and loads of flavor – you can't find an easier or yummier soup out there!
2 chicken breasts
1 c chicken broth
1 can black beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
1 c salsa
1 taco seasoning
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c cheddar cheese
1. Place chicken in crock pot. Pour broth, beans, corn, salsa, and taco seasoning over chicken.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours (or high for 3 hours).
3. Remove chicken and shred. Re-add chicken.
4. If desired, add sour cream and cheese to crock pot. Stir until smooth. (Or add desired amount to individual servings)
5. Serve with tortilla chips.